Four drawer filing cabinet.
The four drawer filing cabinet, comes in various colours: Cherry, Mahogany and White.
The filing cabinet can also lock.
Matching product is: Wooden door cabinet
Melamine vs Veneer
Melamine and veneer are manufacturing materials.
Both melamine and veneer are available in different colours.
Veneer is most often used for executive furniture because Veneer material has a more “solid wood” like look and feel.
Melamine is most often used for general office design and it is also a great option for executive office furniture.
It’s a personal choice for using any of the two materials, as both offer excellent quality and longevity.
Melamine is a easy to clean material. Simply wipe the surface with a damp cloth.
- Consistent coloring and grain pattern.
- It’s very durable for commercial use.
- Easy to clean just wipe surface with damp cloth.
- A variety of colours and prints available.
- Very Cost effective and durable.
Wood Veneer Benefits
- Unique colors and grain structures of each piece.
- Veneer gives you a real wood feel.
- Hundreds of types of wood can be used to make wood veneer.
- It is more sustainable and more economical than all hardwood.
So this is a proudly South African product and 100% locally manufactured.
We offer a cost-effective delivery service.
Price is VAT Inclusive.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
The two door credenza will compliment the four drawer filing cabinet.